The Copernico Group is the leading Italian flexible workspace platform, offering “office as a service” solutions: private offices, coworking spaces, membership formulas and corporate HQ’s, to a multiplicity of members, spanning from solopreneurs and freelancers, all the way to small-medium enterprises and MNC’s.
With over 2500 member companies in 2018 alone, an online community of 80.000 members and an ever-growing network of spaces, Copernico has an ambitious 5-year expansion plan, in terms of member acquisition, square meters under management and geographical distribution on Italian and international territory.
Currently, the Company is looking for an experienced, objective driven and autonomous
CRM & DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Reporting to the Marketing Director, he/she will be based in Milan and develop a comprehensive digital marketing strategy to drive business growth, client acquisition and expansion, while using CRM platform to optimize customer relationships in the different stages.
- Plan and design personalized messaging strategies for different targets, with the aim to acquire, engage and retain customers using CRM and digital tools;
- Maintain and optimize current automated workflows in the CRM platform;
- Progressively extend the CRM tools adopted, the data managed and the potentialities offered in terms of segmentation, in line with marketing objective;
- Manage current email marketing activities and optimize the approach;
- Optimise the customer digital path to purchase, improving key metrics across channels;
- Oversee marketing platforms implementation and management, providing strategic inputs;
- Deliver digital performance marketing campaigns through a full spectrum of channels and tools;
- Manage on-page and off-page SEO optimization;
- Contribute to website UX optimization, maximizing conversion rates;
- Implement a rigorous A/B testing process, which includes discovery, setup of experiments and analysis of results;
- Use and implement attribution techniques and ROI modelling to ensure campaigns are optimised for the short, mid and long term;
- Analyze performance and maximize campaigns effectiveness;
- Set, monitor & report on KPIs.
We are looking for a person that has:
- 3+ years of experience on CRM – preferably Hubspot and Salesforce - and in digital marketing;
- Experience with marketing automation and inbound marketing Hubspot platforms;
- Experience in implementing digital campaigns also using social media channels;
- Great communications skills, written and verbal;
- Knows key principles of the current GDPR laws;
- Is able to develop strong relationships both internally and externally.